The lawyers have pro-active, deal-focused attitudes and really work as part of our team.
There’s no doubt that the world of entrepreneurial business is fast-paced and demanding, and one of our key strengths is a firm-wide understanding of legal, commercial and personal challenges faced by you and your business every single day.
Running a successful business is often tough, but with our practical, experienced and cost-effective approach, we aim to find a solution to legal issues – along with a clear route that will allow you to deliver that result.
Our success is based on experience, knowledge and versatility. For every one of your requirements, we draw together a bespoke group of Farrers legal experts to collaborate and work on the best possible solution. These experts often lecture and publish on business and commercial issues, and are ranked as leading individuals in the Chambers and Legal 500 directories.
We have considerable experience advising on a wide range of issues including:
- Corporate: all aspects of the development and growth of a business including acquisitions & disposals, corporate tax, exits, flotations, investments, joint ventures and MBOs & MBIs.
- IP Protection & Brand Management: protecting the IP rights of our clients, including advising on the need for and registering of trade marks, designs and domain names for new ventures as well as product licensing and other brand exploitation agreements, including sponsorship, franchising and commercial joint ventures.
- Employment: all employment-related matters, including contracts, incentives and options as well as disciplinary issues, change management, disputes and TUPE issues.
- Reputation Management: issues relating to clients’ professional or personal reputation, as well as acting in cases of defamation.
- Property: investment, managing properties, the acquisition/disposal of property and the development of major urban village/urban extension projects.
One of our key qualities is the ability to build and maintain a lasting relationship, and one of our first priorities is to develop an in-depth understanding of you and your business. Taken with our vast commercial experience, we can then formulate the very best solution to the most complex of challenges.
For more information contact one of our specialist advisers below or visit our Press office.