Fashion & luxury
Farrers is about relationships, and that is special.
In the quest for high-end fashion and luxury brands, your customers will demand first-class products and services from you, and it is reasonable for you to expect the same of your professional advisers.
The legal services you will require will change as your business develops.
If you are starting up, you will need legal advice on the best strategy for your business model:
- what corporate structure suits you best?
- which contracts and agreements will you need for directors, employees and suppliers?
- where might you find the best property for your business?
- how do you ensure that your trade secrets and brand will be protected.
As your business grows and matures your needs will change :
- at this time you may want to refinance your business to enable further investment
- you may have want to expand your property or build your own manufacturing base
- you will want to keep hold of your best talent, and deal with those employees who do not meet your exacting standards
- brand and reputation management will be of primary importance: you will need to manage and defend your identity and rights.
And finally, when it is time to leave or sell your business, you'll want those same lawyers to help you with your exit, whether you are passing it on to a new generation or to an entirely new owner.
At Farrers, we advise our clients in the fashion and luxury sector across the entire lifecycle of their business.
We take a long term view of the sector, which is why we support the Walpole British Luxury and London Business School MBA Programme in Luxury Management.
We are also passionate about raising awareness of and encouraging respect for people ideas and intellectual property rights, which is why we support A©ID ((Anti Copying In Design) a membership trade organisation for designers.
If there is any aspect of your business that you would like to discuss, then please contact us.
For more information contact one of our specialist advisers above or email us at email@example.com.