This firm has an excellent reputation for acting for partnerships and key individuals on departures, mergers, restructurings and contentious partnership matters.
We advise professional practices on the whole spectrum of contentious and non contentious legal issues. We advise both firms and prominent individuals on issues such as joining and exiting practices, mergers and team moves as well as brand management, tax and employment matters.
We understand the unique sensitivities which arise within partnerships and act discreetly in pursuing our clients' objectives. Our clients include other major law firms, accountants, and property professionals.
Many of our lawyers are leaders and specialists in the respective fields of partnership law, tax, employment, corporate, governance, property, disputes and reputation management.
Examples of our recent advice include:
- merger of a significant regional law firm with a private equity-backed competitor
- advising several US law firms in London on regulatory and structural issues.
- advising leading UK law firms on their new partnership LLP arrangements.
- advising several major firms defending discrimination and whistleblowing claims
- establishing new fund management and financial services LLPs and advising on the internal restructuring of other financial services LLPs.
- advising firms hiring and losing partners, including advice on enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- general advice to high-calibre professional practices and teams including magic and silver circle law firms.
WorkLife is the Employment Team’s blog page. It aims to update, to inform and to generate discussion. WorkLife reflects team members’ individual thoughts and comments on topical legal and HR issues. Please click here to view WorkLife.
For more information contact one of our specialist advisers above or email us at email@example.com.