Five Farrers senior associates will become partners from 1 May 2017. The promotions come from a number of the firm’s practice areas, including residential property and corporate.
80 per cent of those promoted are women boosting the percentage of women partners to 37 (%).
Over the past three years women have accounted for 71 per cent of Farrers promotions to partnership. This complements the 80 per cent of women who hold senior management roles (Management Board and Business Services Directors).
The new partners are:
• Marie Bates, a corporate lawyer who specialises in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and reorganisations
• Laura Conduit, a residential property specialist who focuses on the prime central London market
• Charlotte Fraser, a disputes solicitor who advises private, corporate and institutional clients
• Elizabeth Jones, a charity specialist who advises on all aspects of charity law
• Oliver Piper, a private wealth lawyer who deals with UK and offshore trusts.
The promotions bring the total number of partners to 73.
For further information contact Lesley Jaaniste, Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
Phone: 020 3375 7422