The 2021 edition of the Chambers UK guide has been published. There's another strong showing for Farrers with 22 firm rankings and 47 individual rankings.
The firm is ranked in the top tier for:
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs – "They are a very capable all-round firm with the strength and depth to specialise in areas that are not common areas of law."
- Employment: Senior Executive – "Simply first-class; they solve every problem and are an approachable, consistently efficient and winning team."
- Family/ Matrimonial – "I am continually impressed with the skill, professionalism, diligence and care each person from Farrer that I’ve worked with demonstrates."
- Art and Cultural Property Law – "They are extremely good and a standout firm who do a lot of work for the big galleries and auction houses."
- Charities – "Farrer & Co is a full-service firm with top-quality output and strong client relationship management."
- Education: Institutions (Schools) – "The team is extremely thorough and leaves no stone unturned," one interviewee remarks, praising the lawyers for their "extensive knowledge of the space."
- Media & Entertainment: Publishing – "They are very responsive, know the ins and outs of the law like the back of their hand, and are very personable."
Based on in-depth research, the Chambers UK guide formulates independent and accurate rankings of the UK’s elite legal practices and practitioners.