Two independent commentators have ranked Farrers as one of the country’s top law firms.
In its annual review of the legal profession in the UK, Chambers has ranked 20 of the firm’s services in their tables. Six of these have been given the highest, Band 1, rating. They are:
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs - “…there is no better alternative…”
- Art & Cultural Property Law – “…clients get a completely unparalleled service.”
- Charities – “…consistently high-quality work…”
- Education: Schools – “the depth of knowledge and the practical nature of the advice given is superb.”
- Education: Higher Education – “…in-depth knowledge of our business.”
- Media and Entertainment: Publishing – “…very professional, prompt to respond and pleasant to deal with.”
These results complement the accolades recently given by Chambers' sister publication, Chambers High Net Worth, to the firm’s private wealth, family, and residential property teams.
A total of 49 of Farrers 81 partners have been ranked. Notably, Elizabeth Jones, Kate Allass and Siobhan Jones all make their debuts in the fields of charities, commercial and corporate litigation respectively.
The Legal 500 directory, which covers the country’s top 500 firms recorded rises in the rankings for the firm’s professional partnerships and property litigation teams.