Our employment lawyers offer judgment-based practical solutions to employers and individuals, including senior executives. We can advise on the full spectrum of employment law, giving bespoke advice and support when you need it.
The strength of the relationships we build is fundamental to the service we provide. We are committed to giving you advice that is to the point, allows you to make decisions confidently, and is sensitive to your specific and wider needs.
Our understanding of employers' businesses, culture, people, and needs allows us to act as extensions of their own HR and senior management teams. Our work for employer clients includes:
- Drafting of contracts and policies
- Advice on recruitment
- Day-to-day advice on employee relations issues, including disciplinaries, dismissals, grievances and whistleblowing
- Large-scale workplace investigations
- Small, medium and large-scale redundancies
- TUPE transfers and restructures
- Employment Tribunal and High Court claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and other employment disputes, and
- Restrictive covenant/team move related claims.
In addition to providing a quality, practical legal service, our employment lawyers also add value through regular bulletins, training updates and fully interactive seminars.
Our employment law services for senior executives
For senior executives, the same availability and understanding makes us part of your team and a strong legal support through potentially turbulent times. Our advice includes:
- Negotiating contracts and benefits, share schemes, bonuses and equity on starting a new role
- Resolving disputes, such as grievances, discrimination and equal pay issues
- Advising on regulatory investigations
- Negotiating voluntary departures and forced exits on elegant terms
- Advising in relation to Employment Tribunal and High Court claims, and
- Defending disputes around restrictive covenant and team moves.