We recognise that advising those in the entertainment and creative industries demands a unique and innovative approach. We offer a broad range of bespoke services tailored to the client’s needs in both their personal and professional lives.
Discretion forms the cornerstone of our advice. We have years of experience and understanding of those who work in creative industries. Our clients include prominent international actors, sportspeople, musicians, photographers, authors, artists, directors, fashion designers and entrepreneurs.
We know that our clients operate as part of a constantly evolving global landscape and we are able to co-ordinate and connect the worldwide network necessary to best serve their needs.
Being successful means staying one step ahead, being both prepared and protected.
Legal services we offer
In your personal life:
- Privacy and security: defending from press and paparazzi intrusion, harassment and obsessed individuals;
- Reputation management and crisis communications;
- Digital and online protection;
- Safeguarding assets : tax and estate planning;
- Family matters, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements, family breakdown and issues concerning children;
- Household and staff management;
- Relocation: purchase and rental of residential property, employment and immigration advice; and
- Philanthropy and art.
In your professional life:
- Brand management and protection;
- Exploitation and protection of intellectual property and related rights, including commercial partnerships and endorsements;
- Pre-release / pre-publication advice on unlawful or infringing content;
- Commercial contracts and disputes, including the appointment of agents as well as the contracts and commissions for creative services; and
- Establishment and management of commercial structures and investments.