Advising senior executives and partners is a core part of our business, and we have a broad understanding of the world in which they operate. We recognise that amidst managing life at work, there are a myriad of personal matters that can also demand your attention.
Our long and distinguished history of advising high net-worth individuals in a private capacity combined with our market-leading commercial practice means that we are uniquely placed to advise individuals on both their business and personal legal matters. We are also recognised as a top tier firm in the leading legal directories for the employment advice we provide to senior executives.
Legal services we offer
In business and workplace matters:
- Accepting a new senior role, facing an unplanned exit, pursuing a claim for withheld remuneration, and other employment-related issues
- Defending yourself through a regulatory investigation
- Protecting your reputation against a disinformation campaign
- Establishing an independent entrepreneurial venture
In your personal life:
- Acquiring or selling a home, estate or other property you own
- Navigating sensitive family matters, including marriage, divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements and children matters
- Ensuring your wealth and assets in the UK and abroad are best protected, including estates, trusts, tax and will planning
- Obtaining correct immigration and visa status to relocate to or from the UK
Why Farrer & Co?
Whatever the challenge, contentious or non-contentious, Farrer & Co provides clear thinkers who can advise on the best solutions; fast thinkers when speed is of the essence; and agile thinkers who can provide a fresh approach to get the job done.