Private Client Lawyers
At Farrer & Co we pride ourselves on our ability to bring our collective experience – experience which has been earned through working with families over many generations while looking after their national and international assets – to create strategic and practical solutions to the issues which clients face whether it is in relation to
- Wills and succession planning
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Tax, tax risk and tax planning
- Dealing with mental incapacity/capacity related issues
- Contentious family or probate disputes
- The structuring of art, heritage, cultural or other unique assets, and
- Wealth preservation more generally.
Whatever your background you can be assured that our talented lawyers have both in-depth sector knowledge and experience of the issues which clients face daily and have the skills and understanding which enables them to provide pragmatic and strategic advice to help you address any or all of these concerns.