Managing or participating in a complex workplace investigation can be a challenging experience. We have a long history of providing expert advice to organisations and individuals in sensitive critical situations, and our dedicated workplace investigations team can provide strategic practical support to any organisation or individual involved in an investigation at any stage in the process. We offer a range of different services including the following:
- Conducting independent workplace investigations: we can provide a team of experts to carry out an external investigation with credibility and independence.
- Investigation advice: we provide legal advice on manging the investigation process to those carrying out an investigation or who have instructed others to do so.
- Senior executives: we provide legal advice and support to senior executives who are the subjects of investigation.
- Complainant advice: we provide pragmatic and sensitive advice to individuals whose concerns have triggered, or might lead to, an investigation.
Our investigation specialists have extensive experience working on all four aspects of workplace investigations in a variety of contexts and across sectors including:
- Professional services
- Financial services
- Cultural and sports organisations