The 2022 edition of the Chambers UK guide has been published. It’s another strong showing for Farrers with 21 firm and 46 individual rankings.
We’re pleased to be ranked in the top tiers for:
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs: “They provide a high level of service, with a broad range of skill sets with detailed and competent lawyers. They have the ability to cover all aspects of agricultural property-related work.”
- Art and Cultural Property Law: “They are completely amazing. They are reliable, accurate and thoughtful. They are a pleasure to deal with. They have an amazing team."
- Charities: “[The firm is] at the cutting edge of what is happening in the charity sector.”
- Education: Institutions (Schools): “They provide a thoroughly excellent and truly personal service."
- Employment: Senior Executive: “It is a formidable team”
- Family/Matrimonial: “They're pragmatic, fair and client-focused. They will try to settle cases, but if they can't, they'll fully support clients in litigation and achieve successful outcomes.”
- Media & Entertainment: Publishing: “They are knowledgeable, approachable and have an appropriate combination of great care with commercial sense too.”
Based on in-depth research, the Chambers UK guide formulates independent and accurate rankings of the UK’s elite legal practices and practitioners.
© Farrer & Co LLP, October 2021