Alice acts for individuals, families, charities, schools, universities and investment landowners on a range of matters relating to residential, commercial and agricultural property. She also has experience acting for banks in secured lending matters.
Alice's experience includes:
- Buying and selling estates, farms and residential properties;
- Leasing of agricultural, commercial and residential property;
- The grant of, enforcement and variation of easements and covenants;
- Advising on tenanted land issues, including tenancies under the Rent Act, Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 tenancies and modern Farm Business Tenancies, as well as security for tenure for commercial properties under the 1954 Act;
- Secured lending and mortgages;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Sporting rights, minerals and wildlife law; and
- First registrations.
Specialising in rural property has brought real breadth to Alice's experience. Her clients often have diverse portfolios in both rural and urban areas. Working on large estate purchases requires advising on commercial, residential and agricultural tenancies together with issues unique to rural areas, such as sporting rights and entitlements.
Alice enjoys working with her colleagues in different practice areas within Farrer & Co to ensure clients receive pragmatic and co-ordinated advice to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved.
Alice qualified as a solicitor in 2016.