Our experienced team of dispute resolution specialists deals with high-value, high-profile and complex commercial disputes, often with an international element.
When a dispute arises we work closely with our clients to achieve the best possible outcome while minimising the financial impact and the disruption to their business. We provide practical strategies that fit with our clients’ commercial objectives and which help mitigate and manage risk, whether that involves negotiating an early settlement, making effective use of all forms of ADR or navigating the full litigation or arbitration process up to a final hearing.
We act for a wide range of clients including private businesses, HNW and UHNW individuals, successful entrepreneurs and investors, private banks and asset managers, cultural institutions, schools and universities.
Our commercial litigation expertise
- Commercial contract disputes;
- Civil fraud and asset tracing;
- Professional negligence claims against a range of professionals including solicitors and accountants;
- Claims arising out of corporate transactions including warranty and indemnity claims;
- Insurance coverage disputes;
- Shareholder claims including unfair prejudice petitions and derivative actions;
- Judicial review;
- Jurisdiction challenges; and
- Making and resisting applications for injunctive remedies including freezing orders, search orders and springboard injunctions.
We have a strong global network of trusted lawyers and other advisors including forensic accountants, PR advisors, business intelligence firms and litigation funders. Where appropriate we help our clients to build multi-disciplinary teams of experts and work closely with them to provide seamless technical and commercial solutions to complex contentious issues.