Our team of financial services litigation, contentious regulatory and investigations lawyers offer expert, strategic advice to guide our clients through a range of complex, high-value and reputationally critical issues.
Our sector focus
Our contentious financial services expertise reflects the strengths of our firm. We are sector focussed, delivering specialist advice and solutions to:
- Asset Managers, Investment Funds and Private Equity
- Private Banks and Wealth Managers
- Senior Executives, Entrepreneurs and HNWIs
Our contentious financial services expertise
Within our chosen sectors, we advise on a wide range of contentious matters, including on:
- Complex litigation, disputes and cross-border claims
- Internal and whistleblowing related investigations
- Regulatory investigations and enforcement action, acting for both firms and for individuals
- Partnership disputes
- Market abuse investigations and advice
- Managing contentious risk.
With the increasingly international nature of litigation and regulatory investigations and enforcement action, our clients benefit from our long-established links with market-leading overseas law firms and other firms providing complementary expert services across the globe.
Our team is experienced in handling the most difficult and high-profile matters, often of an international/cross-border nature.
Because of our sector focus, we operate at the top end of the market in our chosen specialisms. Our advice is practical, commercial and tailored to the individual requirements and circumstances of our clients.