Our team of financial services litigation, contentious regulatory and investigations lawyers offer expert, strategic advice to guide clients through a range of complex, high-value and reputationally critical issues.
Our sector focus
Our contentious financial services expertise reflects our overall strengths as a firm. We are sector focused, delivering specialist advice and solutions to:
- Senior Executives, Entrepreneurs, Investors and (U)HNWIs
- Asset Managers, Investment Funds and Private Equity
- Private Banks and Wealth Managers
Our contentious financial services expertise
Within our chosen sectors, we advise on a wide range of contentious matters, including:
- Complex litigation, disputes and cross-border claims
- Internal and whistleblowing related investigations
- Acting for individuals in regulatory investigations and enforcement action
- Partnership disputes
- Market abuse investigations
With the increasingly international nature of litigation and regulatory investigations and enforcement action, clients benefit from our long-established links with market-leading overseas law firms and other firms providing complementary expert services across the globe.
We are experienced in handling high-profile “bet the company” type matters, often of an international/cross-border nature.
Because of our sector focus, we operate at the top end of the market in our chosen specialisms. Our advice is practical, commercial and tailored to the individual requirements and circumstances of our clients.