Hayley advises clients on all aspects of commercial property, ranging from high value investment acquisitions and disposals to development, portfolio management, financing and landlord and tenant matters.
Hayley acts for a wide range of clients, including institutions, private and listed companies and property funds. She is extremely personable and enjoys building strong relationships with clients while assisting them to achieve their desired outcomes. Hayley takes a commercial and pro-active approach, providing clear and pragmatic advice to clients often working against tight time frames.
Recent examples of Hayley’s work include:
- Acting on the real estate aspects of an extensive hotel portfolio refinance and disposal with a value of circa. £1b.
- Acting for a well-known property fund in the sales, disposals and leasing management of their extensive property portfolio.
- Acting for a UK based SPV for the purchase, development and subsequent Manco/Opco lease structure of a new hotel in Glasgow City Centre.
- Acting for a well-known hotel group in the acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of a hotel in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Assisting on the Scottish property aspects of a UK-wide student accommodation portfolio disposal to a Singaporean investment fund with a total UK value of circa. £400m.
- Acting for a fund in their forward funding of supermarket and nursery developments.
- Acting for a well-known cinema group in the development of a new cinema and leisure centre complex in St Enoch Centre, Glasgow.
- Advising on a lease, subsequent lease restructure and ongoing management of tech incubator space used for start-up tech companies.
- Acting for an offshore American fund for a PRS scheme in Edinburgh.
Hayley qualified as a solicitor in 2012.