Authorised funds are a cornerstone of the UK’s asset management infrastructure. Our new in-depth UK Authorised Funds Guide by Grania Baird, Jessica Reed and Beth Walsh takes a comprehensive look at the various structures and regulatory types of authorised funds as well as the parties involved in their establishment and management.
The guide explains in detail:
- Structure of UK Authorised Funds
- Types of UK Authorised Funds
- Specialist Fund Types and Categories
- Key Parties in UK Authorised Funds
- Establishment Process and Key Documentation
- Marketing and Distribution
- Ongoing Supervision of UK Authorised Funds
- Taxation of UK Authorised Funds
- Current Issues
Click on the image below to download the guide, or you can access it here.
This publication is a general summary of the law. It should not replace legal advice tailored to your specific circumstances.
© Farrer & Co LLP, February 2021