The Spring 2021 edition of our Rural Estates Newsletter is now available. Click here to read the full newsletter.
To see the articles, use the links below or for more information on our Landed Estates work, click here
1. News in brief
2. Greenfield development - accessing tenanted land
3. Development Consent Orders - managing access
4. Illegal streaming - breaches of water abstraction licences
5. Private water supplies - problems and solutions
6. Choosing land to charge
7. What to do when the media storm hits
8. Divorce and the dynastic estate
If you require further information about anything covered in the Rural Estates Newsletter, or have any feedback, please contact James Maxwell or your usual contact at the firm on +44 (0)20 3375 7000.
This publication is a general summary of the law. It should not replace legal advice tailored to your specific circumstances.
© Farrer & Co LLP, April 2021