Hugh is an Associate in the Employment team.
Hugh has recently advised on:
• developing legal areas in the education sector (including worker status for peripatetic staff, backdated holiday pay and complicated parental complaints);
• complex settlement negotiations for senior executives (including on the terms of share plans and post termination restraints);
• regulatory changes such as IR35 and SM&CR;
• complex sickness management issues;
• handling tribunal claims; and
• drafting and applying disciplinary and grievance procedures.
Before qualifying, Hugh trained at Farrers and spent the final seat of his training contract on secondment at a Premier League football club. Hugh is fluent in French.