Jolyon advises companies, institutions and individuals on a wide range of complex, high-value commercial disputes. He has particular experience in cases involving privately owned businesses and financial institutions, investment advisers and investment funds – both international and domestic.
Civil fraud is another area of Jolyon's expertise, where he has advised clients in relation to high-value domestic and international fraud claims. This has also involved associated issues such as freezing and anti-suit injunctions related to those proceedings.
Client's praise Jolyon's pragmatic and commercially-focused approach to dispute resolution. He is used to working collaboratively with clients in difficult situations, aiming to achieve the client's strategic objectives as quickly and effectively as possible.
- AMT Futures Limited v Marzillier & Others  UKSC 13
- FHR European Ventures LLP & Others v Cedar Capital Partners LLC  UKSC 45
- RP Explorer Master Fund v Chilukuri & Another  EWCA Civ 1307
- AMT Futures Limited v Gloeggler  EWHC 836 (Comm)
- St Christopher School (Letchworth) Limited v Schymanski & Another  EWHC 2573 (QB)
Jolyon is listed as a Next Generation Partner for Commercial Litigation: mid-market in the Legal 500 2021 directory.
"He is a good strategist who gives very commercial advice." "He has a forensic mind, is a good tactician and is extremely responsive." "He has a very good, analytical brain and gets into the detail very quickly." (Chambers UK 2021)