Will trained at Farrer & Co and joined the Private Client department on qualification in September 2018. While training with the firm, Will also had seats in the Corporate, Rural Property, Family and Contentious Trusts teams.
Will advises across a broad range of personal legal matters, for UK-based and international clients, such as:
- estate planning (including drafting Wills and letters of wishes);
- trust administration (both English and international jurisdictions);
- probate and the administration of estates (including cross-border probates);
- planning for heritage property (including significant art and chattels);
- capacity initiatives (including Lasting Powers of Attorney and advance directions);
- personal tax advice (for UK and non-UK individuals); and
- structuring philanthropy.