Will specialises in private client law. He advises across a broad range of personal legal matters, for UK-based and international clients.
Will advises across a broad range of personal legal matters, for UK-based and international clients, such as:
- estate planning (including drafting Wills and letters of wishes);
- trust administration (both English and international jurisdictions);
- probate and the administration of estates (including cross-border probates);
- planning for heritage property (including significant art and chattels);
- capacity initiatives (including Lasting Powers of Attorney and advance directions);
- personal tax advice (for UK and non-UK individuals); and
- structuring philanthropy.
Will trained at Farrer & Co and joined the Private Client department on qualification in September 2018.