The Spring 2022 edition of our Rural Estates Newsletter is now available. Click here to read the full newsletter.
To see the articles, use the links below or for more information on our Landed Estates work, click here.
1. Preparing the ground for solar - early considerations for landowners
2. Buying woodland
3. Legal agreements for biodiversity net gain
4. Carbon capture on farms
5. Woodland – conditional exemption and environmental schemes
6. Goodwill in the Willows - setting up a charity for a rural estate
7. Diversification under AHA tenancies
8. Embracing ESG in landed estates
If you require further information about anything covered in the Rural Estates Newsletter, or have any feedback, please contact James Maxwell or your usual contact at the firm on +44 (0)20 3375 7000.
This publication is a general summary of the law. It should not replace legal advice tailored to your specific circumstances.
© Farrer & Co LLP, February 2022