Marcus is an Associate in the Private Client team and advises across a broad range of legal matters for high-net-worth individuals, family offices, trusts and institutions. His work involves both international, cross-border issues and domestic issues.
His range of expertise includes:
- estate planning (including drafting Wills and letters of wishes);
- heritage property (including significant art and chattels);
- personal tax advice (for UK and non-UK individuals);
- probate and the administration of estates;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney;
Marcus went on secondment to the in house legal team at Chelsea Football Club in 2018