Much of the economy is underpinned and enhanced by data, content, technology and brands. The creation and use of these enabling assets creates opportunity but can also carry significant risks.
Our data, IP and technology disputes lawyers
Our team of data, IP and technology disputes lawyers have a proven track record in guiding clients to a successful resolution when issues arise. Our experience includes dealing with the following:
- Data security incidents and consequent investigations and litigation;
- Issues arising out of the use of Generative AI;
- Breach of confidence and trade secrets claims;
- Database rights infringement;
- Trade mark and passing off claims;
- Copyright infringement;
- Design right disputes;
- Patent infringement; and
- Technology and outsourcing disputes.
Drawing on long standing, trusted relationships that have been developed with lawyers at other law firms around the world, we can coordinate projects for you globally, co-counsel with those lawyers or refer you directly to them.
We are also able to source assistance for our clients from cyber and IT security experts when dealing with data security breaches as well as from PR experts experienced in handling the communications issues around major incidents.