The latest edition of our Rural Estates Newsletter is now available. Click here to read the full newsletter.
To see the articles, use the links below or for more information on our Landed Estates work, click here.
- The future of agricultural tenancies
- The demise of section 21?
- CGT changes
- A case law buffet
- Practical thoughts on pre-emption rights
- Very special circumstances: building on the Green Belt
- Collaboration agreements for development
- Telecoms trends
- Children on the rural estate
- Private placements for rural estates
Click here to download printable version.
If you require further information about anything covered in the newsletter, or have any feedback, please contact James Maxwell or your usual contact at the firm on +44 (0)20 3375 7000.
This publication is a general summary of the law. It should not replace legal advice tailored to your specific circumstances.
© Farrer & Co LLP, July 2019