You're getting litigation of the very finest quality.
Chambers UK 2015
We advise on professional negligence and associated claims in a wide range of areas, acting for both claimants and defendants in relation to claims brought by or against individuals, businesses and trustees, including claims against solicitors, accountants, surveyors and other professionals.
- Advising a large charity on a multi-million pound claim against its former investment advisors for negligence, breach of contract and breach of FSA rules.
- Acting for a successful entrepreneur who has brought a multi-million pound claim against his former solicitor for negligent tax advice.
- Amalgamated Metal Corporation plc -v- Wragge & Co and another  All ER (D) 114.
- Advising the trustees of a Jersey-based trust on a negligence and breach of contract claim against an investment bank, arising out of poor investment performance. The losses suffered by the trust run into hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Advising the claimants in a case involving allegations of professional negligence and misrepresentation against a well-known bank and an IFA in respect of a high risk currency loan product and accompanying investment bonds. The case raised complex issues regarding the professional obligations of the bank in respect of the initial advice given, the monitoring and management of the product and quantum issues.
For more information contact one of our specialist advisers above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.